Saturday, March 26, 2016

Introduce yourself



Read the paragraph about Maha.

Hi. My name is Maha. I am 20 years old. I am from Saudi Arabia. I am Saudi . I live in Dammam. I live in Alnoor Road, Alrahma tower, 4th floor, Apartment 10. My telephone number is 3987234. My email address is M-cute@ Yahoo.com.


What type of information did she provide about her self?

---------------------------------------------------

Now look at the questions below and try to answer them about yourself. 
( Write the answers in your notebook)

1-What´s your name?

My name is _________________

2-How old are you?

I´m ____________________

3-What´s your nationality?
_____________________

4-Where are you from?
_______________________

5-What’s your address?
______________________

6- Where do you live?


7- What is your telephone number?


8- What is your email address?

2 comments:

  1. My name is Afnan Ahmad.I am 21 years old.I am Saudi.I am from Saudi Arabi. I live in Jeddah. My telephone number is 0097665. My email address is fnoo14324@ gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Renad. I'm 19 years old. I'm from saudi araiba. I live in jeddah.. i live in alhamdanya. my telephone number 0597201200 .. my email em_234@outlook.sa .

    ReplyDelete